The Learning, Teaching and Training Activities of the project are a mix between Short Term Exchanges of Groups of Pupils age 13 to 18 (traveling with staff / accompanying adults) lasting for seven days; local activities/tasks taking place in each country and virtual meetings/activities.
The philosophy of the project is to sustain knowledge transfer from theoretical to practical level and European level to local/ community level. In order to attain such a desiderate, each mobility is linked with the inter-mobility period in which pupils will apply the knowledge in a practical manner by organizing different events (Winter Event, Children’s Day Charity Event, Product Promotion Event, Arts&Crafts Fundraising Event) in their school/local community. The activities of the project are designed to be integrated into curriculum and to assure the attainment of the specific objecties of the project.
Thereforre, in each Transnational Learning/Training/Teaching Activities meeting which will take place in every country of this Strategic Partnership, the schedule will be similar for each mobility:
T.1. EuroGame: European Snapshots form… is a competition in which mixed international teams of students and teachers will assemble a PP/Video presentation of different aspects of day to day life of the country of mobility.
The competition will have two phases:
1. local researches and gathering of necessary information (photos, filming etc);
2. assembly of the materials. Each hosting country will choose a theme from: People, Places, Foods, Traditions, Free Time. The winner presentation will be chose by on-line voting.
The Transnational Activity/T1 is linked with the tasks for inter-mobility period will contribute to the achievement of specific objectives: O2, O3, O4, O5, O7, O8.
T.2. One training session/workshops regarding specific topics in the field of entrepreneurship, like:
1. How to design an artistic event;
2. How to design a charity event;
3. How to design a product promotion event;
4. How to design a fundraising event.
The Transnational/T2 is linked with the tasks for inter-mobility period will contribute to the achievement of specific objectives: O1, O2, O3, O4, O5, O6, O7, O8.
T.3. Application of the training session/workshop by designing, selecting a common plan and simulating
1. an artistic Winter Event (concert, school dances, etc),
2. Children’s Day Charity Event,
3. Product Promoting Event,
4. Arts&Crafts/Handmade products
5. Fundraising Event.
This activity will be follow-up by the implementation of the event in each school/local community of the Strategic Partnership
The Transnational Activity/T3 is linked with the tasks for inter-mobiO1, O2, O3, O4, O5, O6, O7, O8.
T.4. One workshop that will contribute to the personal/professional development of the participants like:
1. Be a Leader! Managing your Team;
2. Product Branding, Promotion and Marketing,
3. Personal Marketing,
4. Negotiation and Interpersonal Skills though Drama.
The Transnational Activitiy/T.4 is linked with the tasks for inter-mobility period will contribute to the achievement of specific objectives: O2, O3, O4, O7, O8.
T.5. Events (organized in each school/local community) presentation, feed-back, evaluation and selection of relevant materials for the Intellectual Output -see Section F.2.1
The Transnational Activity/T. A5 is linked with the tasks for inter-mobility period will contribute to the achievement of specific objectives: O1, O2, O3, O4, O7, O8.In the first Transnational Learning/Trainning/Teaching Activities meeting a country presentation and a logo/poster of the project presentation (Snapshots from my country) will replace T.5.
In the last Transnational Learning/Trainning/Teaching Activities meeting a joint presentation European Snapshots will synthesis the winning European Snapshots from…
All the competencies enhanced by the project activities will be validated and certificated through a Certificate of Attendance for each participant (pupils an teachers) completed by the coordinators of the hosting organizations of the mobility.
Also, the competences achieved through project activities will contribute at the completion of the personal portfolio of each participants by updating the Europass CV and Linguistic Passports.
- 25.01-31.01.2015 – Agrupamento de Escolas de Moure e Ribeira do Neiva – Villa Verde, Portugal
- 12.04-17.04 2015 – Istituto d’Istruzione Secondaria Superiore Leonardo Sciascia – Erice, Italy
- 10.10-17.10 2015 – St. Patrick’s Academy – Dungannon, Northern Ireland, UK
- 30.01-06.02.2016 – Prywatne Liceum Ogolnokształcące im. I.J. Paderewskiego – Lublin, Poland
- 10.04-16.10.2016 – Colegiul Național Iași – Iași, România
To see more about our European experiences Click here!!!